- 1 whole flounder, about 2 pounds, scaled, gutted, head removed
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1 box (5 1/2 ounces) unseasoned croutons
- Cut slit in center of brown side of flounder to make a pocket.
- Saute celery and onion in butter until soft, add shrimp, crab and croutons to make stuffing.
- Fill pocket of flounder with stuffing mixture, brush with melted butter and salt.
- Bake at 425° for about 45 minutes, or until golden. Do NOT overbake.
Click below for a pdf of: