- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups clams, chopped
- Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt, pepper and crushed garlic, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Saute chopped onions, diced pepper and sliced mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter. Add to chopped clams, and season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add the clam mixture to crushed Ritz crackers and 1/4 cup of melted butter until the mixture holds together but is not too greasy.
- Stuff the clam shells with the mixture and bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Click below for a pdf of:
Stuffed Clam Shells