posted in // Recipes, Triggerfish
- Triggerfish fillets
- salt & pepper
- ½ cup onion
- ¼ cup white grape juice
- shredded parmesan cheese (not the powdery stuff in a can)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place fillets in a baking dish lined with aluminum foil. Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a small pan, sauté ½ of the lemon, 2 Tablespoons of butter, onion, basil and grape juice. When the onion is tender, pour the mixture over the fish and place dish into oven.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes per inch of fillet thickness. Do not overcook.
- Pull fish out of oven, completely cover with fresh parmesan cheese and place under the broiler until bubbly and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Click here for a pdf: