- 4 – 6 oz salmon fillets (skin on)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- Pineapple Habanero Salsa (get yours at the market!!)
- Place salmon filets in a resealable plastic bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a non-reactive bowl or measuring cup.
- Pour marinade over filets and refrigerate from 1 to 24 hours.
- In a grill basket sprayed with cooking spray, grill the salmon, skin side down, over hot coals.
- Flip after 2 to 3 minutes and cook for another 1 to 3 minutes, or until desired doneness. Do not overcook.
- Serve with pineapple habanero salsa spooned on the side.
Click below for a pdf of:
Maple Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Salsa