- 2 pounds fresh grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- a dash of hot sauce of choice (eg Tabasco)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the grouper fillets on a greased baking tray. Brush them with lemon juice. In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Broil the fillets for 4 to 6 minutes, until they can be flaked with a fork. Remove from the oven and spread the cheese mixture on top of fillets.
- Return to the broiler for an additional 30 seconds, or until the topping is browned and bubbly.
Click below for a pdf of:
Broiled Grouper Parmesan