- 1 1/2 pounds Royal Reds
- Large pot of water
- Boil seasoning is optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. You do not want your shrimp overcrowded in the pot.
- You can add boil seasoning – but it is definitely not required for these shrimp.
- DO NOT ADD SALT.
- When the water comes to a boil – turn it off.
- Drop your shrimp in the pot and stir.
- DO NOT WALK AWAY.
- Wait for the shrimp to turn white. This will only take a minute or two. Remember they cook much faster than “normal” shrimp.
Click below for a pdf of:
Boiled Royal Red Shrimp