- Vegetable oil, for sauteing
- 1 (6 to 8-ounce) mahi-mahi fillet
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup white wine or cooking wine
- 1-ounce unsalted butter, melted or cubed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil.
- Add the mahi and cook until the underside is golden brown.
- Turn the fish over and add the garlic, lemon juice, and wine.
- Once the wine and lemon juice have cooked down, add the butter.
- Finish cooking and season with salt and pepper.
Click below for a pdf of: