- Salt and Pepper
- Blackened Seasoning
- Swordfish Steaks
- Melted Butter
- Brush both sides of fish with melted butter
- Season fish with salt and pepper
- Smash blackened seasoning firmly into both sides of the fish
- Heat a skillet until a drop of water sizzles (you want the pan very hot)
- Drizzle butter over the fish and place butter side down in pan. Allow to cook 4-5 minutes. Drizzle butter over steak again and flip. Allow to cook until done.
- Do not push steaks around in the pan. Allow them to stay in one place to “blacken”.
Click below for a pdf of: