- 1/3 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs dry vermouth
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 2 Tbs lemon pulp, no membrane or skin
- 2 Tbs slice fresh chives or green onion
- 2 Tbs minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs fresh dill minced
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 6 (6 oz) Triggerfish fillets about 1/2 inch thick
Mix marinade ingredients in a food processer and store until ready to use.
In a shallow dish, set the fish, and spoon the marinade over both sides of the fish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to develop the flavors before broiling. Do not marinate longer.
Preheat the broiler and then the broiler pan.
Place the fish with their marinade on the hot pan and broil 5 to 8 minutes, until lightly browned and cooked through. Pour any accumulated pan juices over the cooked fish to serve.
Click here for a pdf:
Broiled Triggerfish w Lemon Parsley Dill Marinade