- 3 pounds fresh swordfish
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano, crumbled
- 2 medium onions, each cut in 8 wedges
- 2 small bay leaves
- Set a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and cook the bacon strips until crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towels and set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a 1-quart saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and just until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Refresh under cold running water, and set aside.
Click below for a pdf: