- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves of roasted garlic
- zest of half an orange
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 thai chile, seeds removed
- 1 tsp chopped dresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Combine all of the above ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- 1 Whole B-Liner dressed or H & G
- 1/2 lemon
- Greek Oregano (or good ole’ normal oregano!)
- olive oil
- 2 gloves garlic
- vegetable oil for brushing on grill
- Heat your grill to high.
- Rinse & pat dry your fish.
- Drizzle & rub the fish (inside & out) with olive oil.
- Season with salt and black pepper (inside & out).
- Finely chop some garlic & insert into the cavity.
- Brush your grill well and mop or brush some vegetable on the grill.
- Place fish on the grill and cook for 4 minutes a side.
- To check for doneness, use your tongs to gently tug on the dorsal fin of the fish. If it “gives”, your fish is done.
- Remove the fish from the grill.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon and sprinkle some dried Greek oregano.
- Serve Mojo sauce on the side.
Click here for a pdf:
Grilled B-Liner with Orange Thyme Mojo