- 1 16 ounce package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- 3 tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium size saucepan over medium heat melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and let flour brown slightly.
- Stir in milk, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Add the parmesan cheese to the sauce and stir well.
- In a 9×13 baking pan spread a thin layer of white sauce, followed by a layer of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Place 1/4 of the shrimp, 1/4 of the crabmeat and 1 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the lasagna noodles.
- Repeat three times, making four layers.
- Top the final layer with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes or until top is brown.
Click below for a pdf of:
Crab Meat Lasagna