- 2 pounds tilefile fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 green onions, chopped
- thinly sliced lemon and parsley for garnish, optional
- Place fillets in a single layer on a greased baking dish or broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, salt, butter, and green onions in a small bowl; set aside.
- Broil fillets 4 to 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from oven; spread with cheese mixture.
- Broil about 30 seconds longer, or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and parsley if desired.
Click below for a pdf of:
Broiled Tilefish Parmesan