- 2 Hog Snapper fillets, 6-8 ounces each
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 minced medium clove of garlic
- 2-3 mini sweet peppers
- 4 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400degF
- In a skillet, melt the butter with the garlic, mini sweet peppers, Worcestershire sauce, Creole seasoning, pepper, parsley and chives.
- Bring it to a simmer for only a minute, just allowing the flavors to release.
- Place the Fillets in a buttered baking dish.
- Brush the fillets with the butter sauce, and herb mixture.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top of the fillet
- Pour the remaining sauce, peppers, and herbs over the top of the fillets.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese on top of the fillets, put in the oven and let bake for about 12 minutes until the fish flakes easily and is no longer translucent.
Click here for a pdf:
Baked Hog Snapper w Garlic n Parmesan Cheese