- 1 mango, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapenos, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 mahi mahi fillets
- Olive Oil as needed
- Lettuce Leaves (recommended butter or romaine)
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Combine the mango, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and brush with olive oil.
- Grill for roughly 3 to 4 minutes per side, until just opaque in the center.
- Set aside to cool
- When slightly cool, chop into large chunks.
- Add to the reserved salsa and fold carefully as to not break up the fish.
- Add mixture to the middle of the lettuce leaves and roll.
Click below for a pdf
Mahi Mahi Lettuce Wraps