How to Eat a Crawfish:
1. Order three to five pounds (per person) of fresh boiled crawfish.
2. (Optional) Put on a special bib to protect clothing. (This allows a little more freedom with the crawfish.)
3. Take a deep breath to enjoy the fullness of the aroma.
4. Grab the nearest crawfish off the pile.
5. Hold the crawfish with your left hand and gently twist off the tail.
6. Take the head and suck the hot, spicy juices out of it.
7. Squeeze your thumb and forefinger at the sides of the top of the tail, causing the shell to break.
8. Remove the meat and eat. Go to step 4 and repeat as often as you like.