- Garlic Salt
- Onion Salt
- Prepare clams by placing in a bowl of hot water until the clams pop open about 1/8”. You do not want to cook the clams. This step just helps you open the clams to remove them from the shells.
- Remove clams from shells.
- Place one half of shells on broiler pan.
- Replace clams into the half shells.
- Cut bacon to cover the top of the clams and put one piece of bacon on top of each clam.
- Sprinkle garlic and onion salt on each clam on the half shell.
- Broil until the bacon has crisped completely.
Click below for a pdf of:
Clams on the half shell