- 2 lbs sheepshead fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Sprinkle sheepshead fillets with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Coat with butter and place in oiled baking dish with lots of room.
- Mix parsley and onions and place around sheepshead.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil and dill on top.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake 12 minutes or until done.
Click below for a pdf of:
Baked Lemon Sheepshead