- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5 to 6-ounces each) swordfish steaks
- Prepare the grill (medium-high heat).
- Whisk the oil, mint, lemon juice, basil, and garlic in a medium bowl to blend.
- Season the lemon and olive oil mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brush the swordfish steaks with 2 tablespoons of the lemon and olive oil mixture.
- Grill the steaks until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side (depending on thickness of steaks).
- Transfer the steaks to plates.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over and serve.
Click below for a pdf of:
Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Mint Basil